Our Client, a market-leading Employee Benefits Consultancy are looking for an enthusiastic and determined Employee Benefits Consultant.
A competitive basic salary will be offered plus excellent bonus structure.
The ideal candidate will be a prolific relationship builder who is driven to generate new business opportunities and have experience specifically related to employee benefits, pensions, PMI, benefits technology, corporate protection and group risk cover.
The role will be home-based with a company car allowance.
The successful candidate will be required to:-
- Consultant with organisations about their people issues which can be improved with appropriate employee benefits to include group risk policies (group life cover, income protection and critical illness cover), private medical insurance (PMI), EAP, cycle to work scheme, benefit technology and pensions.
- Develop and maintain revenue pipeline.
- Promote Company positively in the market place.
- Generate new business opportunities.
- Win new business to support Company sales objectives.
- Offer a full consulting service.
- Establish a deep understanding of all clients’ needs and future income opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to potential customers outlining benefits portfolio offered.
- Recommend specific products ensuring FCA regulations are adhered to.
- Close sales face to face.
- Support the Head of Consulting in establishing a client centric consultancy approach.
- Keep up to date with market trends.
- Research potential businesses to target.
- Build strong business relationships.
- Resolve queries from new and existing clients.
- Maintain a close working relationship with Head Office to ensure all relevant administrative work is up to date.
- Take ownership of client accounts once won, upselling additional benefits.
- Exceed set revenue targets.
The ideal candidate will have:-
- Experience working in a consulting position.
- Experience selling directly to business customers.
- Financial and commercial acumen.
- Good technical, product and market knowledge.
- Experience within employee benefits, pensions, PMI, group life insurance/group risk cover, or benefits technology.
- Ambition and desire to succeed in sales.
- A determined and persistent nature.
- Self-motivated approach.
- CII Diploma preferred but not essential.
- Strong communication skills.
- Full UK driving licence essential.
Benefits to include:-
- A competitive basic salary depending on experience.
- Home-based role with travel expenses.
- Life insurance– 4 x basic salary.
- Income protection.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Cash plan.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Access to a retail discount platform.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 9 am-5 pm.
- Bonus programme in place.
To view this advert on CV-Library, Click Here.
Please be advised that we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com