An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a market leading organisation as a Finance Administrator. This position would be perfect for a recent Accountancy / Finance Graduate who is looking to learn and develop in this industry. Non-graduates with relatable experience will also be considered.
Starting salary of £18,000, (may be flexible for the right candidate), plus support with study if desired.
The successful Finance Administrator will be required to:-
- Accurately process invoices on the company system.
- Check purchase and sales invoices to ensure amounts are correct and inconsistencies reported.
- Support the team with month-end, year-end and annual processes.
- Review overtime requests and produce related reports.
- Assist with payroll as required.
- Respond to invoice queries, over the phone and via email from both internal departments and customers.
- Assist Finance Director and wider finance team with weekly financial reports.
The Finance Administrator will have:-
- A desire to learn and develop within accounts / finance.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Good level of education to include some or all of the following; GCSE’s / A-Levels / apprenticeship / degree.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines.
- A desire to work as part of a team, building strong internal relationships.
Benefits to include:-
- Starting salary of £18,000, flexible for the right candidate.
- Opportunity to learn and develop.
- Study support offered.
- Salary reviews as position develops.
- Excellent friendly working environment.
- Working hours: 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays.
To view this advert on reed.co.uk, Click here.
Please be advised that we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org