Internal Sales Manager WANTED!
Our client, a successful engineering Company based in Cannock are looking for an experienced Internal Sales Manager in order to manage a team of 10 internal sales consultants and work closely with Directors / senior management in order to implement sales targets, strategy and KPIs, increasing overall profitability of the sales team.
Starting salary negotiable, around £40,000 basic plus bonus.
Duties of Internal Sales Manager position to include:-
- Oversee a sales team of 10 who contribute to the Companies sales revenues by selling client service plans, parts and renewals.
- Manage, direct and train team in order to drive sales.
- Work closely with External Sales Manager to achieve budgeted growth and gross margin.
- Manage renewal process.
- Ensure KPIs are focused on to maintain and grow revenues.
- Produce effective plans and budgets.
- Maintain effective working relationships with senior management and Directors, contributing to the overall success of the business.
- Provide regular analytical reports as required on the performance of team and revenue lines.
- Produce reports, customer correspondence and feedback as required.
- Deliver a high quality service to customers.
- Conduct regular 1-to-1s and annual Personal & Development reviews with team.
- Develop team ethos by holding structured individual and team meetings, encouraging feedback and information flow.
- Manage team attendance, productivity and discipline, working closely with HR department to ensure company expectations are being met.
- Lead by example, promoting a customer focused approach.
- Manage customer service targets to include; sales conversion, outbound calls, customer satisfaction, retention etc.
- Prepare and deliver monthly metrics.
- Create a vision for the future by linking objectives to strategic plan.
The ideal Internal Sales Manager will have:-
- Previous experience managing a sales team.
- Experience within an engineering company would be highly advantageous.
- Ability to demonstrate the analytical use of data to improve turnover and margins.
- Experience managing a team of sales executives who’s focus is on service delivery and/or contract renewals would be an advantage.
- Proven track record of working in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrable experience of leading a sales team with a £5m+ revenue line.
- An understanding of numbers with the ability to set and monitor KPIs.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- The ability to motivate, train and develop sales staff, creating a motivated team environment.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- A thorough understanding of the sales cycle.
- Proven track record working in a sales position.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to plan and prioritise effectively.
- Problem solving ability.
- A keen eye for details.
- Good IT skills, with the ability to produce reports demonstrating actual vs predicted figures.
- Tenacity and resilience.
- A flexible attitude towards work.
- Professional approach, leading by example.
Benefits to include:-
- Starting salary of around £40,000 (may be flexible for the right candidate) plus bonus.
- Pension scheme.
- 24 days holiday, rising to 26 plus bank holidays.
- Working hours: 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Opportunity to make the role your own and have a clear involvement with business targets and strategy.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org