IT Sales Executive Wanted!
Do you have a strong sales background? Are you looking to join an expanding Company with excellent career development and earning opportunities?
Starting salary up to £22,000 with realistic first year OTE of £30,000 – £35,000 (uncapped.)
Do not miss this opportunity to earn uncapped commission and have fun whilst doing it!! Experience selling IT equipment is desirable, however strong sales professionals with a desire to sell IT hardware will be considered.
The successful IT Sales Executive will be required to:-
- Make outbound calls to potential business customers and Schools in order to generate sales of IT hardware to include computers, laptops and interactive panels/boards.
- Generate business to business leads.
- Convert quotations in to sales.
- Close deals over the phone.
- Build strong business relationships, predominantly with Schools, maximising opportunities to upsell further IT equipment.
- Manage customer accounts, spotting opportunities to up sell.
- Exceed set sales targets.
- Visit clients onsite if appropriate in order to maximise sales opportunities.
The ideal IT Sales Executive will have:-
- Experience working in an IT sales environment would be desirable, however all strong sales professionals will be considered.
- Experience working in a sales role (essential).
- Experience selling in to Schools (desirable).
- Ambition and desire to succeed and earn lots of money!!
- A determined and persistent nature.
- A proven track record achieving sales targets.
- Strong communication skills and a confident telephone manner.
- Resilient attitude.
- A sociable and enthusiastic personality.
- Driving licence or live within easy reach of Cannock on public transport.
Benefits of the IT Sales Executive position to include:-
- A starting salary of £20,000 –£22,000 plus uncapped commission structure. Realistic OTE first year £30,000 – £35,000.
- Genuine opportunity to develop with significant salary increases for hard working candidates.
- Fun and lively working environment.
- Regular sales competitions.
- Extensive training provided.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Please be advised that we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view this advert on reed.co.uk, Click Here.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com