Key Account Manager WANTED!
Do you have experience managing and developing existing customer accounts? Are you enthusiastic, determined and driven to excel in a forward thinking Company with excellent career development and earning opportunities?
You will be given existing customer accounts to look after resulting in a MINIMUM earning of £30,000. Realistic opportunity to earn £35-£40k.
The successful Key Account Manager will be required to:-
- Manage existing customer accounts.
- Deliver an exceptional level of customer service, ensuring maximum customer satisfaction at all times.
- Up sell additional products to existing customers.
- Increase spend of key customer accounts.
- Contact customers over the phone to spot business opportunities.
- Convert quotations in to sales.
- Close deals over the phone.
- Build and maintain strong business relationships.
- Visit customers at their premises in order to explore further sales opportunities.
The ideal Key Account Manager will have:-
- Experience working in an account management role.
- Experience selling a catalogue of products would be advantageous but not essential.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Proven track record making sales to existing customers.
- Ambition and desire to succeed and earn lots of money!!
- A determined and persistent nature.
- A proven track record achieving sales targets.
- Strong communication skills and a confident telephone manner.
- Resilient attitude.
- A sociable and enthusiastic personality.
- Driving licence or live in Cannock area.
Benefits to include:-
- A starting salary of £20,000 plus uncapped commission structure.
- MINIMUM earning of £30,000 with a realistic opportunity to earn £35,000 – £40,000.
- Genuine opportunity to develop with significant salary increases for hard working candidates.
- Fun and lively working environment.
- Regular sales competitions.
- Extensive training provided.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm.
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Please be advised that we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view this advert on reed.co.uk, Click Here.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com