A new and exciting opportunity has arisen at a growing Energy Broker based in Solihull. Our client are looking to recruit candidates within a Sales Support role to join their successful sales team.
Do you have energy supplier or energy consultancy experience?
Familiar with energy pricing, contractual and market analysis documents within the utilities industry? Then we want to hear from you!
A basic salary of £18,000 will be offered.
Applicants must have experience working within the Energy industry.
The successful candidate will be required to:-
- Engage with energy suppliers, partners and customers.
- Co-ordinate and organise the sales team’s pipeline activity.
- Ensure customers pricing activity is in order and presented in a professional and timely manner.
- Contact energy suppliers and partners to ensure service level agreements are adhered to.
- Work to and exceed targets.
The ideal candidate will have:-
- Experience working in a similar Sales Support role.
- Experience working in the energy / utilities industry (essential).
- A pro-active and professional approach
- Strong relationships building skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good time management.
Benefits of position to include:-
- A basic salary of £18,000 will be offered.
- Flexible working conditions – Position can be Full/Part Time depending on the candidate.
- Full training and induction to kick start your career.
- Free parking on site.
- Full training provided.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
To view this advert on Reed.co.uk, Click Here.
Please be advised that we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org