Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Support Administrator to work within our clients fast-based and busy Head Office in Tamworth.
Working amongst their Account Management and sales teams, dealing with a number of client administration tasks that require excellent attention to detail and the ability to multitask priorities is the main bulk of the role.
Have experience in an Office support or Administration role? Get in touch or apply online so not to miss out on this fantastic opportunity with even better benefits!
The successful Administrator will be required to:-
- Perform Administrative duties for the Account Management and Sales teams to include client implementation and set up of Accounts.
- Keep the CRM system up to date and accurately record data.
- Support with MI reports – both for client and internally.
- Complete supplier questionnaires
- Monitor a number of internal mailboxes.
- Provide support for adhoc projects and events.
- Work closely with other departments including Account Management, Business Development and Data Support Services.
The ideal candidate will have:-
- Experience in a similar Administrator role (Essential).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
- Confident approach.
- Positive attitude towards work.
- Can do attitude within a team environment.
- Good standard of English and Maths.
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
Benefits to include:-
- Starting Salary – £18,360
- Working hours: Mon – Thur 8am – 5pm, Fri 8am – 4pm.
- 23 Days Holiday plus 8 days Bank Holidays
- Group Life x 4 salary
- Pension Scheme 3% matching
- Voluntary Cashplan
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Rewards and Benefits Portal Access
Please be advised that we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view this advert on reed.co.uk, Click Here
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com