Very Important Personnel LTD (‘We’) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
The data that we hold is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679). (GDPR)
How we Process your data.
- “Processing” includes obtaining, recording or holding information or data. How we process your data is in accordance with the GDPR regulations.
- The data we hold is for the sole purpose of providing recruitment services and advice, to administer your account and is for the purpose of communication between you and us.
- Very Important Personnel (VIP) Limited do not share any information or sensitive personal data with any other Companies outside of our organisation unless explicit and specific consent is given.
What kind of personal data do we collect, and how?
- CANDIDATE DATA: In order to provide the best possible employment opportunities that are tailored to you, we need to process certain information about you. We only ask for details that will genuinely help us to help you, such as your name, age, contact details, education details, employment history, emergency contacts, immigration status, and national insurance number (and of course you may choose to share other relevant information with us). Where appropriate and in accordance with local laws and requirements, we may also collect information related to your health, diversity information or details of any criminal convictions. There are two main ways in which we collect your personal data: 1. directly from you; and 2. from third parties.
- CLIENT DATA: If you are a Very Important Personnel Ltd customer, we need to collect and use information about you, or individuals at your organisation, in the course of providing you services such as finding Candidates who are the right fit for you or your organisation and providing related recruitment advice. There are two main ways in which we collect your personal data: 1. directly from you; and 2. from third parties (e.g. our Candidates) and other limited sources (e.g. online and offline media).
- SUPPLIER DATA: We need a small amount of information from our Suppliers to ensure that things run smoothly. We need contact details of relevant individuals, such as our account Manager at your organisation, so that we can communicate with you. We also need other information such as your bank details so that we can pay for the services you provide (if this is part of the contractual arrangements between us). We collect your personal data during the course of our work with you.
- WEBSITE USERS: We collect a limited amount of data from our Website Users. The data which we obtain from our online forms and tests are provided willingly from the user and not extracted by us in any way. The small amount of data that we do process is to help us to improve your experience when using our website and to help you either find work or develop your own personal skills. We collect data from you when you contact us via the website, for example by filling out the contact us form, applying for a job or filling out one of our online literacy or numeracy tests.
If you would like a more detailed description of the personal data that we collect about you, please contact our Data Protection Officer.
How do we safeguard your personal data?
- We care about protecting your information. That’s why we put in place appropriate measures that are designed to prevent unauthorised access to, and misuse of, your personal data.
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
- Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
- If we have not had meaningful contact with you (or, where appropriate, the company you are working for or with) for a period of two years, we will Delete your personal data from our systems unless we believe in good faith that the law or other regulation requires us to preserve it (for example, because of our obligations to tax authorities or in connection with any anticipated litigation).
Sharing your personal information
- We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others.
- We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
- Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties.
- We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site.
- In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies.
- Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
- Some of the ads may be served by Google. Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to Users based on their visit to our Site and other sites on the Internet.
- We encourage Users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect.
Your acceptance of these terms
- By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy.
- If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
It’s your data, what are your rights?
The points below clearly set out the rights each client is entitled to. Please ask us for an explanation of each, should you wish to have more information.
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights to automated decision and profiling.
If at any time, should you wish to withdraw consent for us or any Company associated us, to processing your personal data or sensitive personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer, Daniel Haddock, on 0121 647 6695, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or in writing at:-
Very Important Personnel Limited (VIP)
263 Chester Road