Our Client, the UK’s leading business software company based in Tamworth is looking for an experienced Business Development Executive to join their expanding team. The successful candidate will work as part of a small but thriving team to sell the business benefits of the company’s products and generate appointments for external Sales Representatives.
This is not your typical cold calling role where high call volumes are expected, our client take a more consultative approach to winning business and take forward thinking approach to researching prospective clients. They are a true believer in quality over quantity.
This is a fantastic opportunity to earn commission, whilst working for a market leading business solutions provider.
The successful Business Development Executive will be required to:-
- Identify sales leads, potential clients and source new opportunities.
- Cold call prospective businesses and introduce company’s services.
- Gather information on Medium to Large size organisations.
- Generate leads and make appointments for the external sales team.
- Overcome objections in order to sell business services.
- Follow up on leads in order to develop new business opportunities.
- Achieve all targets and goals set by the Manager on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Both KPI’s and monetary sales targets.
The ideal Business Development Executive will have:-
- Telemarketing experience (essential).
- A proven track record of lead generation and appointment making with senior contacts in a business-to-business environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- A confident telephone manner.
- A tenacious approach.
- Can do attitude within a team environment.
- A proactive and strategic approach in pursuing new opportunities.
Benefits to include:-
- A competitive salary of £22,000 basic plus commission structure. (Maybe flexible for the right candidate.)
- Realistic earning potential of £30,000 OTE.
- Flexible Working hours: 8:30am – 5pm or 9am – 5:30pm with 1 hour lunch break.
- Sales Training.
- Periodic rewards for hard working members of staff.
- Bupa private health care scheme.
- Company pension scheme.
To view this advert on reed.co.uk, Click Here.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com