New Year, New Recruitment
The New Year is a great time to make changes in your life, and your career. You can turn over a new leaf in almost any aspect of your life. Recruitment is no different. If you’re involved in hiring staff, you could always be doing better, even if you’re already recruiting at a high standard…so why not make some Recruitment Resolutions?
While you’re writing your list of personal goals for the year, throw in a few aims to save time, money and stress – target the things that you feel need fixing in your recruitment strategy.
Do you sometimes fail to fill a vacancy at all?
This can be a problem but not as much of one as recruiting the wrong person. It’s good to be cautious and not recruit somebody just because they’re the least bad of a poor bunch. It’s much cheaper to run the recruitment campaign again now rather than go through the costs associated with onboarding, poor quality work, dismissal and then a second campaign.
All the same, regularly failing to fill is a problem that needs to be looked at. Are you attracting the wrong people or nobody at all? Check your outlets and the wording of your job advertisements.
Essentially, your most important resolution should be to not be afraid of change!
Many companies fall into the habit of doing their recruitment as it has always been done, and although a new concept might seem scary at first it could be massively beneficial to you and your company going forward.
So how can VIPersonnel help you?
We can expect to see continuations of trends that have been occurring for several years now. Here it at VIPersonnel, we have made even easier for our clients to outsource their recruitment. Our tailored service allows you to get on with what you do best, while we work to find you the best possible candidates for your vacancies, the first time around.
- With our easy to navigate mobile website, it is now even easier for candidates to apply for your vacancies.
- We also have access to millions of CV’s across the UK.
- We actively source, shortlist and interview all candidates before sending the best ones to you.
- It cost nothing, until you are completely satisfied with “the successful candidate”. Even then we are very cost effective and extremely competitive with our fees.
- We offer a personable service, something we are very proud of being able to do here at VIP. Many of our clients will agree that we always go above and beyond when it comes to finding the best talent there is and relieving the stress of this sometimes mammoth task.
Why use us now?
We’re sorry to say it but coming back to work after the New Year is a disappointing experience. Turkey, presents and fireworks are by now long forgotten, and now you’re back at the office – and at what happens to be the busiest time of year for hiring.
Here’s a few reasons you’re likely to have a lot on your plate in Quarter One:
- Work of all kinds gets done that had been put off due to people on holiday over the Christmas season.
- Based on previous years, we have experienced the busiest months in the first quarter for candidates looking to better their careers.
- New strategies and goals come into play at work (kind of like a company’s own resolution!) often resulting in hiring new or more staff.
January is a great time to find the motivation to make the changes needed in your recruitment strategy, take the leap and let s deal with this for you, you have enough to do as it is.
Get in touch!
VIPersonnel thrives on placing people in top roles that they love. You can be sure of filling your next placement with ease, confidents and reliability, thanks to our dedicated team.
Don’t fill your day with interviews and screening. Just get in touch with VIPersonnel and let us help you take your first step towards a more successful 2019.